System Professional

System Professional inessence conditioner 200ml

Regular price R 470.00
Unit price
per 

System Professional

System Professional inessence conditioner 200ml

Regular price R 470.00
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Nature-inspired daily conditioner that rejuvenates dry, coarse, unmanageable hair, leaving it soft, silky, and smooth.

Benefits.
• Leaves hair feeling silky and manageable
• Daily defense against coarse, brittle and frizzy hair
• Improves comb-ability
• Leaves hair feeling silky and manageable
• For all hair types
• 91% natural origin ingredients*
• Blended with Açaí berry Stem Cells Extract to tame frizz, straighten and smooth coarse hair, and protect against free radicals and other environmental stressors

Key ingredients: LipidCode™ Complex + Açaí Stem Cells Extract. Made with 91% natural origin ingredients.* Formulated without parabens and silicones. Remaining 9% are mainly stabilisers & fragrance.

*Natural origin content has been calculated according to ISO16128.

Directions.

  1. Apply coin-sized amount of conditioner onto towel dried hair
  2. Comb through the length of the hair
  3. Leave in for 30 seconds to emulsify then rinse thoroughly