For ingredient conscious clients with increased care needs. Suitable for all hair types. This mask is ideal for an intense weekly treatment. The Hair Rejuvenating Treatment with 96% natural origin, Energy Code™ Complex and Acai Berry stem cell extract for natural hair energy. Formulated without silicone’s the mask delivers discipline to the hair making it easier to control, and is protected against frizz.
Benefits. • Reduces frizz • Smoothens tangly hair for easier combing • Straightens and smoothes coarse hair • Protects against free radicals and other environmental stressors • For all hair types
Key ingredients: LipidCode™ Complex. Made with 96% natural origin ingredients*. Formulated without parabens and silicones. * Natural origin content has been calculated according to ISO16128. Remaining 4% are mainly stabilisers & fragrance.
After shampooing apply coin-sized amount onto hair
Twist and twirl lengths and ends to apply mask evenly