System Professional inessence rejuvenating spray 125ml
Regular priceR 455.00
Adding product to your cart
Nature-inspired daily protection against UV damage, and rejuvenation from frizz. Benefits.
Leaves hair feeling silky and manageable
Balances the hair without compromising the best ingredients
For all hair types
Formulated without parabens and silcones
96% natural origin ingredients*
Spray-on, non-aerosol formula
Key Ingredients. LipidCode™ Complex + Açaí Stem Cells Extract. Made with 96% natural origin ingredients*. Formulated without parabens and silicones. * Natural origin content has been calculated according to ISO16128. Remaining 4% are mainly stabilisers & fragrance.